February 12 – February 27, 2022
This coming February is the 22nd year of The Moose is Loose Sales Event! Over the years he’s brought a brand of buzz, excitement, and shoppers to the Woodland Park small business community. The Moose is Loose came to be in 2000 as a way to rally together the local retail community to combat Woodland Park’s “winter slump” and drive needed sales to local merchants.
As COVID-19 continues to have an impact on retailers and eateries, the Moose believes it’s more important than ever to bring every single consumer-facing establishment in Woodland Park together and drive SHOPPERS into our community!
It’s easy to join – for only $99, payable to Tweeds, you can participate in the annual event. The Moose has a ton of fun promotions, events, shopping incentives, discounts, media opportunities and advertising partnerships planned! Here’s what your $99 gets you –
- EVERYONE LOVES MOOSE BUCKS – Consumers who visit at least 5 Woodland Park Businesses will be eligible to win THE $500 MOOSE BUCKS SPENDING SPREE! Bonus, the Moose will be giving away more MOOSE BUCKS as he meets and greets shoppers.
- THE FUN IS BACK WITH THE POKER RUN – Shoppers visit businesses to draw a card – best hand wins fabulous prizes!
- Woodland Park Window Decorating Contest – local non-profits partner to decorate local businesses with Moose is Loose theme. Non-profits with most consumer votes eligible for cash prizes!
- Virtual “Where’s the Moose?” – follow clues on social media to identify where in Woodland Park the Moose is hanging out. Winning guesses entered in drawing for great prizes
- Moose is Loose Annual Coloring and Essay Contests
- AND THE FIRST EVER MOOSE IS LOOSE 5K
- Moose is Loose branded window clings, buttons, pricing tags, signage
- Branded T-shirts and Hoodies available for purchase at Tweeds
- February 12-13 –Spoil the ones you love no matter their taste from chocolates to spa dates. Valentine’s Day Weekend is the best time to treat your loved ones with great deals and experiences.
- February 19-20 – Snag something cozy and comfy this President’s Day Weekend as we highlight Made in the USA products along with big savings on clothing and mountain living home décor.
- February 26-27 – A fun packed weekend for the entire family! Get out of bed early with the Moose at the inaugural Mini Moose Marathon Fun Run & 5K. With hot cocoa in hand, visit the local shops and eateries for a day of family fun!
Advertising, Social Media & PR Campaign –
- Weekly ads in Mountain Jackpot & Pikes Peak Courier
- Aggressive advertising campaign to include radio, TV and digital media
- Consistent social media contests, shout-outs, messaging and interaction
- Content-specific PR campaign to promote various angles of the campaign: weekend highlights to food critics and community calendars, business & community development angle to business publications, style to lifestyle publications and reporters, etc.
- 10,000 custom mailers promoting Moose is Loose mailed out and delivered to local residents and merchants
Contact us for details today!
Catherine Creppon – 719-217-7704 or email@example.com
Erin O’Connell – 719-689-5900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hurry! The Deadline is January 5! Sign up for the Moose is Loose TODAY!